One last push, then come celebrate!
Don’t forget to VOTE next Tuesday! Look for Measure A on page 7 of your ballot.
Not sure where you’re polling place is? Look it up here. Polls will be open from 7:00am to 8:00pm.
Remind your friends and family to vote as well! While we feel that it’s important to vote in every election, this one takes the cake. It’s your future! Make sure you have a say in it.
Then, join us Tuesday evening for an election night celebration! Take a moment to appreciate everyone’s hard work to support park funding and access throughout Los Angeles County, for all communities.
8:00 – 10:30pm
MIA LEHRER + ASSOCIATES Studio
185 S Myers St, LA, CA 90033
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll have a bonfire + s’mores, light snacks, a food cart with Teriyaki bowls, pizzas, and BBQ chicken sandwiches for purchase, Angel City Brewery, bubbly + wine, plus a kiddie play area for your little ones.
Located blocks from the Pico / Aliso Gold Line Station
Street parking on Myers St and Mission Rd – Additional parking available at 251 S Mission Rd
But we’re not done yet! Don’t forget to vote next Tuesday, and help spread the word about Measure A:
- Like or follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
- Invite your friends to like and follow us as well.
- Share content on your platforms:
We need your help to spread the word about Measure A! Let’s roll up our sleeves and power through to the end. And don’t forget to look for Measure A on page 7 of your ballot next Tuesday.
- Help support park access in #LACounty! #YesonA #YesforParks
- #Measure A — Parks ✓ open space ✓ beaches ✓ rivers + creeks ✓ facility upgrades ✓ drinking water in parks ✓ repairs + upgrades ✓ #YesonA
- A #YesonA makes sure our #LosAngeles parks stay safe, clean, and healthy!
- Los Angeles Times Editorial: http://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-end-measure-a-20161008-snap-story.html.
- Op-ed by Jon Christenson: http://www.latimes.com/opinion/livable-city/la-ol-measure-a-parks-20161012-snap-story.html
- Op-ed by Steve Soboroff: http://www.dailynews.com/opinion/20161029/measure-a-park-funding-need-is-as-big-as-all-outdoors-steve-soboroff
- YouTube video spots: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFDu7hOJFbyXZIi4J7By2YA
To learn more about Measure A click here.
Click here for more information on the rules and regulations around how non-profit organizations can participate in campaign efforts.