Help get out the word for Measure A!
Here’s a few quick steps you can take:
- Like or follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
- Invite your friends to like and follow us as well.
- Share content on your platforms:
- Join us for a Twitter chat this Thursday from 11:30am-12:30pm! Learn more about Measure A, why local, statewide, and national organizations are supporting it, and share your thoughts on why you support parks.
We need your help to spread the word about Measure A! Let’s get to work. And don’t forget to look for Measure A on page 7 of your ballot next Tuesday.
- Help support park access in #LACounty! #YesonA #YesforParks
- #Measure A — Parks ✓ open space ✓ beaches ✓ rivers + creeks ✓ facility upgrades ✓ drinking water in parks ✓ repairs + upgrades ✓ #YesonA
- A #YesonA makes sure our #LosAngeles parks stay safe, clean, and healthy!
- Los Angeles Times Editorial: http://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-end-measure-a-20161008-snap-story.html.
- Op-ed by Jon Christenson: http://www.latimes.com/opinion/livable-city/la-ol-measure-a-parks-20161012-snap-story.html
- Op-ed by Steve Soboroff: http://www.dailynews.com/opinion/20161029/measure-a-park-funding-need-is-as-big-as-all-outdoors-steve-soboroff
- YouTube video spots: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFDu7hOJFbyXZIi4J7By2YA
To learn more about Measure A click here.
Click here for more information on the rules and regulations around how non-profit organizations can participate in campaign efforts.